Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have recently Reset my pc and I have noticed that my downloads instead of showing at the bottom of the screen (where it shows the name of recent downloads and 3 dots next to each download to cancel the download or open the file location, etc) pop up at the top near my extensions and I would like to make it so that they show at the bottom of the screen
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Dave,
Is there any difference for version 90.0.818.49 (Official build) (64-bit) ?
The new top-right spot for the downloads is really inconvenient for me with basically everything I do in the browser, just checking to see if anything has changed in the settings I'm not immediately seeing, for an option to switch it.
Thanks!
Does Microsoft ever consider the wishes of their clients?
I tend to question that for a lot of companies out there to be honest.
Even more horrible, Microsoft or Dell or Windows never fixed the start up issue. Every time I start my computer I have to manually shut it and then restart it manually to turn it on. This all happened after a WIndows And Dell Update. They each blamed the other.
Does Microsoft ever consider the wishes of their clients?
Hi i would just like to say that the option for the download bar being on the bottom or the top right should of just been an option to what someone would prefer more because having the top download thing makes it feel more like i am using Opera and i prefer to have the download bar on the bottom which i feel for this update to be in a poor execution which because of this update and the way this feature was changed almost makes me want to go back to using Chrome itself and i am pretty sure because of this that there is a lot of people that feels the same which for the future it should be what the people would like in their browser not what you would think they would like and then get hundreds to thousand of complaints about it.