Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Community,
For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.
I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"
This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.
Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?
Welcome to any suggestions,
Thanks for you time,
Omega.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Anthony.
I'm Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you.
I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should. I would suggest to reset Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps.
Hope it will help.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you and Keep Safe.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I go into the edge://flags and "Enable IE Integration" is no longer in there... Any updates on this?
I'm wondering where this went too
That feature is still there. Go to Edge Settings, Default Browser. That feature is there.
I hope this helps, and if you need any further assistance, please post, and we will be glad to assist you.
When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir