Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Community,
For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.
I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"
This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.
Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?
Welcome to any suggestions,
Thanks for you time,
Omega.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I don,t know why some don,t have .
Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge ALWAYS
Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode Slide to ON
But i did see that if you go to your COMPUTER setting.
- Click on settings
2 .APPS
- Default APPS
- Click once on Microsoft Edge. It will open a menu that has Internet Explorer .
That just sets the default browser to IE. Does not enable IE mode in Edge 86.
I don,t know why some don,t have .
Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge ALWAYS
Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode Slide to ON
But i did see that if you go to your COMPUTER setting.
2 .APPS
I see the same thing as Jeff posted above.
I also don't see anything to Enable IE Integration when I enter edge://flags/#edge-internet-explorer-integration in the browser.
I,m using Edge version 85.0.564.70
To open web pages with internet explorer follow these steps.
On the Edge browser web page at top right corner click on dots icon.
Slide down to SETTINGS.
Left side of page click on DEFAULT BROWSER.
Set ALWAYS and slide to ON position
Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge ALWAYS
Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode Slide to ON
YOU MUST CLOSE THE EDGE BROWSER WINDOW AND OPEN AGAIN.
Make sure you close the setting page .
Open a web page you want to view with explorer.
On the Edge browser web page at top right corner click on dots icon.
Slide down to MORE TOOLS to open sub menu.
Click on RELOAD IN INTERNET EXPLORER.
This should work for you. Blessed day.
I think people are seeing this:
I,m using Edge version 85.0.564.70
To open web pages with internet explorer follow these steps.
On the Edge browser web page at top right corner click on dots icon.
Slide down to SETTINGS.
Left side of page click on DEFAULT BROWSER.
Set ALWAYS and slide to ON position
Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge ALWAYS
Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode Slide to ON
YOU MUST CLOSE THE EDGE BROWSER WINDOW AND OPEN AGAIN.
Make sure you close the setting page .
Open a web page you want to view with explorer.
On the Edge browser web page at top right corner click on dots icon.
Slide down to MORE TOOLS to open sub menu.
Click on RELOAD IN INTERNET EXPLORER.
This should work for you. Blessed day.