Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Community,
For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.
I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"
This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.
Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?
Welcome to any suggestions,
Thanks for you time,
Omega.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, this is no longer valid with Version 88.0.705.56 (Official build) (64-bit) , I guess. The option to "allow" is completely missing now. Not even grayed out. They are slowly removing the ability for anyone to open IE. In fact, I have a brand new computer install with Windows Update v 20H2 and IE is no where to be found.
Version 88.0.705.56
And the option is removed!!!
Please advise why I can no longer open sites in Internet Explorer?!?
I've got version 88.0.705.50
and it seems as I was writing this, I have an update available.