Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Community,
For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.
I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"
This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.
Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?
Welcome to any suggestions,
Thanks for you time,
Omega.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Interesting, I have 2 computers, one running 1909 (windows Pro) and one running 1803 Enterprise. both have Edge 88.0.705.81 running, the former has the slider on "Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode", the latter does not have that option.
I hope this helps you.
This will go into the Enterprise Mode Site List
On my system: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Microsoft%20Edge/SiteList.xml
Translates To: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Edge\SiteList.xml
<site url="mydomain.com">
<compat-mode>Default</compat-mode>
<open-in>IE11</open-in>
</site>
</site-list>
*://mydomain.com/ IE11 False