Internet Explorer mode gone?

Anonymous
2020-06-01T11:42:41+00:00

Hello Microsoft Community,

For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.

I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"

This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.

Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?

Welcome to any suggestions,

Thanks for you time,

Omega.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-01T12:09:02+00:00

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Anthony.

    I'm Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you.

    I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should. I would suggest to reset Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps.

    • Go to "Settings" simply Windows key + I.
    • Click on "Apps", scroll down and click on Microsoft Edge, and then click on "Advanced option".
    • Scroll down and click on "Reset".

    Hope it will help.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

    Thank you and Keep Safe.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments