Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Community,
For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.
I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"
This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.
Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?
Welcome to any suggestions,
Thanks for you time,
Omega.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That feature is still there. Go to Edge Settings, Default Browser. That feature is there.
I hope this helps, and if you need any further assistance, please post, and we will be glad to assist you.
When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir
This has nothing to do with setting the Default Browser.
The issue is that the Flag to Enable IE Integration in Chromium Edge is no longer there.
That feature is still there. Go to Edge Settings, Default Browser. That feature is there.
I hope this helps, and if you need any further assistance, please post, and we will be glad to assist you.
When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir
I'm wondering where this went too
I go into the edge://flags and "Enable IE Integration" is no longer in there... Any updates on this?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more