Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I needed to view a pdf I always used Edge because it has a table of contents in the sidebar, but now that I'm using the new Edge, it no longer seems to have that, I was just wondering if this is a feature that hasn't been integrated yet, or if there's an alternate way of getting it back.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The table of contents feature is now available in the Stable release Edge 86 released October 9th.
Microsoft Edge release notes for Stable Channel | Microsoft Docs
It is still not there...
This is a major ommission. To omit the ability to view a table of contents in a document viewers is an embarrassing and...well... frankly stupid oversight.
Microsoft, please correct this....
Is there an alternative app where we can get Table of Contents for viewing long PDFs.
Maybe. But better engine does help me navigate 500+ pages of a pdf document. That's my point.