Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting content that I do not want.
Ie: I do not want anything from Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Fox News or other tabloid 'news' sites.
How do I block them?
I need to either block these bad sites or uninstall Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Each news item should have an ellipsis ⋯ in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on it to Hide content from that source.
Sorry - mine doesn't look like that - it just says "Report this ad"
... it just says "Report this ad"
I did write "Each news item should have an ellipsis⋯in the bottom right-hand corner." Ads aren't news, I'm afraid.
But all the "blocked" ones really return after a (too short) of a time.
sweet, i can get rid of CNN :)