Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting content that I do not want.
Ie: I do not want anything from Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Fox News or other tabloid 'news' sites.
How do I block them?
I need to either block these bad sites or uninstall Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Each news item should have an ellipsis ⋯ in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on it to Hide content from that source.
Thankyou!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This is a bald-faced lie, Firedog. I've attached a screen capture, taken moments ago in Microsoft Edge, of what happened when I clicked the three little dots in the lower right-hand corner of a Fox News article. You will note, the only options that appear in the drop-down menu are "save for later," and "report an issue." There is no way to block Fox News. For years, we've had to put up with Microsoft firehosing us with an endless stream of noxious right-wing effluvia from Fox News, Newsmax, Newsweek, and the Washington Times. Thanks for nothing, Microsoft. I'm switching back to Firefox.
I agree.