Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting content that I do not want.
Ie: I do not want anything from Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Fox News or other tabloid 'news' sites.
How do I block them?
I need to either block these bad sites or uninstall Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Each news item should have an ellipsis ⋯ in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on it to Hide content from that source.
So it is not just me. It is frustrating that I get so many sites that I have no interest in reading and will never read. But every time I open there they are. So they put that there so it might apply only to those sites that they do not care if you see.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I have blocked publishers I have no interest in seeing. However, after shutting down and restarting my laptop everything that is blocked is no longer blocked. I tried using the I do not like this and selecting the publisher as well as using the dots to block and refresh. Is there a way to save this list or save it to a batch file to add the blocking every day without having to do it one at a time.
... the issue is with news presented on MSN's home page
This forum is for questions specifically about the Edge browser. Please ask questions about msn.com here: MSN - Microsoft Community.