Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting content that I do not want.
Ie: I do not want anything from Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Fox News or other tabloid 'news' sites.
How do I block them?
I need to either block these bad sites or uninstall Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Each news item should have an ellipsis ⋯ in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on it to Hide content from that source.
... the issue is with news presented on MSN's home page
This forum is for questions specifically about the Edge browser. Please ask questions about msn.com here: MSN - Microsoft Community.
That is GREAT info. Thank you. I have been wanting to get rid of those sites as well. WOOHOO!
Thanks Ben, I've sent the feedback.