Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread has run its course and would be locked.
There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.
I do not like this system at all. I want my older version. I put my stuff in certain places and all I had to do was click on them now I can't even find them. What is up with that. I don't want to have to put all of them back in.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This Update is just Edge Chromium Update, there are tons of guides now to uninstall new Edge:
https://lifehacker.com/how-to-uninstall-edge-chromium-when-windows-10-wont-let-1844297854
Surely Microsoft Edge Chromium is PUP?
I don't want it and it stops me from working.