Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?

Anonymous
2020-02-20T18:06:08+00:00

Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?

* Original title: Microsoft Edge?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2020-11-19T02:43:50+00:00

This thread has run its course and would be locked. 

There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.

Why can't I uninstall Microsoft Edge?

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-14T13:40:05+00:00

    Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?

    * Original title: Microsoft Edge?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-15T13:25:47+00:00

    I don't' wanna this new version of Microsoft edge. I want the old one. The new version doesn't have functions like the old. This is my request to Microsoft to lunch the old one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-15T17:01:09+00:00

    New MSFT edge is not good for me. could I reverse to the old version?

    If you installed manually, yes. If the update rolled out through WU, no.

    Well damn, I did not expect the new one to roll in with an update and now I am unable to uninstall.... well atleast this time it did not clear out all the favourites.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-17T08:19:43+00:00

    I don't' wanna this new version of Microsoft edge. I want the old one. The new version doesn't have functions like the old. This is my request to Microsoft to lunch the old one. 

    here's my dump of the old one 

    download it when you want to

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1woRaV-3x6R3Ed05tWzjhq98opkATeEkv/view?usp=sharing

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments