Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread has run its course and would be locked.
There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.
New MSFT edge is not good for me. could I reverse to the old version?
New MSFT edge is not good for me. could I reverse to the old version?
If you installed manually, yes. If the update rolled out through WU, no.
I really like the new Edge, but can I also keep the old one?
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?