Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread has run its course and would be locked.
There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.
You could try to download my dump of the old edge from here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1woRaV-3x6R3Ed05tWzjhq98opkATeEkv/view?usp=sharing
then extract it and move the extracted folder here: C:\Windows\SystemApps
then download this http://www.edgemanage.emmet-gray.com/Articles/EdgeLaunch.html to launch edge (since you cant launch edge from its exe)
Since the NEW Microsoft Edge has been operating my web I have had multiple problems with the program. I am frustrated with the new system and would like to return to the old Microsoft Edge. Not unless these problems can be fixed. One of the problems is, when I receive an e- mail and want to answer it that e mail will not open for me to respond. Nothing happens I am still looking at the senders mail. So in a nut shell I cant return any of my incoming mail. AS I stated this all happened when I signed on to the new Microsoft Edge. I never had this problem in the past. I'm not a teck. so you will have to fix this problem. I have no idea on how to fix it. Please reply ASP as some of this e mail is important and must be answered.
you liar!!!
I've downloaded it, but it doesn't open nor does it give any error messages. How do i get it to work?
Try "You can launch it via protocol name:
WIN+R ( to open Run dialog box ) -> microsoft-edge://"
see if this works (type it without the speech marks)