Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread has run its course and would be locked.
There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.
I do not like this system at all. I want my older version. I put my stuff in certain places and all I had to do was click on them now I can't even find them. What is up with that. I don't want to have to put all of them back in.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Please download the old microsoft Edge
Hi Howard
If you uninstall the new Edge, then the old Edge will be re-instated . .
Then, follow the steps from Shawn Brink on the page below to run the old and new Edge browsers side by side on your PC:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/144061-enab...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
.
no it does not, if you uninstall edge then both versions are gone unless you clean install windows again. apparently they are trying very hard to cover something up ... i hate the new version and am also looking for old version in its own installer ... i guess ill tear the CD apart file by file until i find it ... i couldn't even find it in add remove windows features list (win 10 2016 LTSB)
Have No Idea, But I Reccomend To Have The New One! 😁