Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread has run its course and would be locked.
There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Since the NEW Microsoft Edge has been operating my web I have had multiple problems with the program. I am frustrated with the new system and would like to return to the old Microsoft Edge. Not unless these problems can be fixed. One of the problems is, when I receive an e- mail and want to answer it that e mail will not open for me to respond. Nothing happens I am still looking at the senders mail. So in a nut shell I cant return any of my incoming mail. AS I stated this all happened when I signed on to the new Microsoft Edge. I never had this problem in the past. I'm not a teck. so you will have to fix this problem. I have no idea on how to fix it. Please reply ASP as some of this e mail is important and must be answered.
I don't' wanna this new version of Microsoft edge. I want the old one. The new version doesn't have functions like the old. This is my request to Microsoft to lunch the old one.
here's my dump of the old one
download it when you want to
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1woRaV-3x6R3Ed05tWzjhq98opkATeEkv/view?usp=sharing
New MSFT edge is not good for me. could I reverse to the old version?
If you installed manually, yes. If the update rolled out through WU, no.
Well damn, I did not expect the new one to roll in with an update and now I am unable to uninstall.... well atleast this time it did not clear out all the favourites.