Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
And this is my settings for Edge:
Can you tell me why this happening?
Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
This is a bug affecting a few users. The Edge team reported on 29 November::
| This is a known issue and is fixed in 97.0.1057.0 but not quite moved up to Stable yet. Our Insiders who've had the same thing happening have reported it resolved, so you're welcome to give anInsider builda try if you'd like (Canary and Dev have the fix.) Or, I'll check back in with you after that build is in Stable and make sure the fix is working for you! |
|---|
Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.34 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit) - Microsoft Tech Community
Alexandra doesn't make clear whether this fix is incorporated into one of the builds 1055-1057 or into the major update to Edge 97, but if it's the latter, the the expected Stable release date for Edge 97 is next month:
| Version | Release status | Beta Channel <br>Release week | Stable Channel <br>Release week |
|---|---|---|---|
| 97 | Released <br>Version | 01-Dec-2021 <br>97.0.1072.21 | Week of 06-Jan-2022 |
[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-release-schedule#release-schedule]
Yes. That usually means there is another device on the account that has a Sync setting that conflicts.
Are there any other devices that are synched from the same account? Check them now.
If not it may be a bug. But you can solve it by turning off sync, or possibly setting up another account to sync.
Unfortunately we had a MS Account troubleshooter that sorted out these sync conflicts but they took it down about a year ago.
Yes. That usually means there is another device on the account that has a Sync setting that conflicts.
Are there any other devices that are synched from the same account? Check them now.
If not it may be a bug. But you can solve it by turning off sync, or possibly setting up another account to sync.
Unfortunately we had a MS Account troubleshooter that sorted out these sync conflicts but they took it down about a year ago.
Hopefully, it'll be back (the MS Account troubleshooter). I've looked and there was only one so I've unlinked it.
I will ask.
If you want to report this bug to developers use the Feedback Hub app in Start Menu where developers are tasked to process consumer feedback. They will not even see it here. This is a tech forums staffed mostly by volunteers trying to help others with your problems.
Let me know if I can help further. I'll stay subscribed to this thread in case you need anything else, until the system locks it in a few months.
Also if any particular post provided the solution, please mark it as Answer or Helpful to help others who find this thread.
While I have access to my computer (after being hacked) the Microsoft Edge emblem and top page disappeared.