Microsoft Edge not showing my homepage

Anonymous
2021-12-05T22:19:58+00:00

Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.

And this is my settings for Edge:

Can you tell me why this happening?

Microsoft Edge | Open the browser | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-12-07T09:45:42+00:00

Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.

This is a bug affecting a few users. The Edge team reported on 29 November::

This is a known issue and is fixed in 97.0.1057.0 but not quite moved up to Stable yet. Our Insiders who've had the same thing happening have reported it resolved, so you're welcome to give anInsider builda try if you'd like (Canary and Dev have the fix.) Or, I'll check back in with you after that build is in Stable and make sure the fix is working for you!

Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.34 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit) - Microsoft Tech Community

Alexandra doesn't make clear whether this fix is incorporated into one of the builds 1055-1057 or into the major update to Edge 97, but if it's the latter, the the expected Stable release date for Edge 97 is next month:

Version Release status Beta Channel <br>Release week Stable Channel <br>Release week
97 Released <br>Version 01-Dec-2021 <br>97.0.1072.21 Week of 06-Jan-2022

[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-release-schedule#release-schedule]

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-10T05:29:03+00:00

    What happens if you change Edge Start Settings for When Edge Starts and Home Page to New tab page?

    First turn off Sync in Profile Settings.

    If I don't sync it, then I get the new tab. But look at what happens if I still have the sync off and reinstate the homepage:

    Could the sync be the problem in this scenario?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-10T05:13:02+00:00

    What happens if you change Edge Start Settings for When Edge Starts and Home Page to New tab page?

    First turn off Sync in Profile Settings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-10T05:08:08+00:00

    Sorry, Greg, but once again none of those steps worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-10T04:21:15+00:00

    Are you talking about this:

    If you are, then I think that's off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments