Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
And this is my settings for Edge:
Can you tell me why this happening?
Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
This is a bug affecting a few users. The Edge team reported on 29 November::
| This is a known issue and is fixed in 97.0.1057.0 but not quite moved up to Stable yet. Our Insiders who've had the same thing happening have reported it resolved, so you're welcome to give anInsider builda try if you'd like (Canary and Dev have the fix.) Or, I'll check back in with you after that build is in Stable and make sure the fix is working for you! |
|---|
Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.34 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit) - Microsoft Tech Community
Alexandra doesn't make clear whether this fix is incorporated into one of the builds 1055-1057 or into the major update to Edge 97, but if it's the latter, the the expected Stable release date for Edge 97 is next month:
| Version | Release status | Beta Channel <br>Release week | Stable Channel <br>Release week |
|---|---|---|---|
| 97 | Released <br>Version | 01-Dec-2021 <br>97.0.1072.21 | Week of 06-Jan-2022 |
[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-release-schedule#release-schedule]
Hi again, Damo.
Let's try the repairs for Edge again to see if they work this time. Please don't skip any steps. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step. If you need help performing any step I will help.
I'll give you everything possible to fix Edge so something should work:
If you can't open Edge but another browser will open, then go into it's Settings to try to "Import from another Browser" your Edge Favorites so they are at least backed up.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-e...
https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/common-...
https://www.windowscentral.com/five-ways-fix-co...
https://techgenix.com/problems-with-edge-browser/
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
If you want to report this to Edge Developers you can choose the Edge Hub (three dots to right of URL address bar) then Help & Feedback, then Feedback form to fill out. They will not even see it here, as this is a tech forums where mostly volunteers try to help others with their problems.
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
Is that the desired Home Page and are you getting it wherever you want it now?
If so it probably required another Edge restart for one of the repairs or resettings to catch up.
Let me know if I can help further. I'll stay subscribed to this thread in case you need anything else, until the system locks it in a few months.
Yes, it is as I'm a Microsoft fan and like to keep up to date with what they're doing. At the moment, that is all, but other viewers of this feed may need help so we'll see what they need.
Is that the desired Home Page and are you getting it wherever you want it now?
If so it probably required another Edge restart for one of the repairs or resettings to catch up.
Let me know if I can help further. I'll stay subscribed to this thread in case you need anything else, until the system locks it in a few months.