Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
And this is my settings for Edge:
Can you tell me why this happening?
Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
This is a bug affecting a few users. The Edge team reported on 29 November::
| This is a known issue and is fixed in 97.0.1057.0 but not quite moved up to Stable yet. Our Insiders who've had the same thing happening have reported it resolved, so you're welcome to give anInsider builda try if you'd like (Canary and Dev have the fix.) Or, I'll check back in with you after that build is in Stable and make sure the fix is working for you! |
|---|
Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.34 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit) - Microsoft Tech Community
Alexandra doesn't make clear whether this fix is incorporated into one of the builds 1055-1057 or into the major update to Edge 97, but if it's the latter, the the expected Stable release date for Edge 97 is next month:
| Version | Release status | Beta Channel <br>Release week | Stable Channel <br>Release week |
|---|---|---|---|
| 97 | Released <br>Version | 01-Dec-2021 <br>97.0.1072.21 | Week of 06-Jan-2022 |
[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-release-schedule#release-schedule]
Here we are in April of 2022, AND THIS STILL ISN'T FIXED!!!!!!!!
This was indeed fixed by the release back in January. If you're still having a problem with your start page and Edge is up to date (currently v.100.0.1185.29), something else is wrong. Please use the Ask a question option shown on every page at this site to start your own thread about it.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hey,
I just wanted to let you know that I've re-synced my account on Edge and touchwood, everything seems to be working now.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I had forgotten about the problem and just remembered to do it a few days ago.
While I have access to my computer (after being hacked) the Microsoft Edge emblem and top page disappeared.