Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
An unscheduled reboot of Windows 10 to install updates has deleted all of my open tabs in Edge Chromium. I have no way to restore the previous session, and the "reopen closed tabs" option does not work. I have solved the problem for future tabs by selecting the "Continue where you left off" options in the "On startup" settings, but that does nothing to help me with the tabs I have already lost. You'd think there'd be an easy solution to this with as easily as Windows 10 reboots without permission, but I have yet to find one.
Any help for this annoying (and counterintuitive) issue?
[Original Title: Edge Chromium]
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is no "Open Microsoft Edge with" option under settings.
Hi, my name is Talita. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be glad help you today.
Please see if you find the options for this method:
In Edge look for "Settings", click in the field below "Open Microsoft Edge with". In the list that appears, choose the "Previous pages" option.
The goal is that when starting Edge it will show the same tabs that you were viewing before closing it and will be able to continue what you were doing.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Sincerely
Talita C.