Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
today version 92.0.902.67 (Official build) (64-bit) still havent got the kids. is it becauseim located in asia?
Hello there Mr. Rafael,
I am here to ask you that the way that you sent to use kids mode it did not work out for me. I mean that I clicked on my profile picture but I was not able to see the kids mode option. Is there any way that I can unlock kids mode?
I have the latest version the version is 92.0.902.67
But it is still not showing the kids mode.
It's the 15th of August today, your reply was in April. Still no Kids Mode.
Microsoft EdgeVersion 92.0.902.73 (Official build) (64-bit)
There is "gradually rolling out" and then there is vaporware. Guess which one this is...