Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
when will it be available to me?
I finally see it now as of June 19 on Edge Canary build 93.0.926.0. It's still not there in the stable version but at least I can now hope that it will be available sometime.
P.S. Kid's Mode isn't that cool though lol, not even suitable for kids I think, cause it still doesn't block inappropriate content on the web, and it's a big hassle to enter PIN every single time I visit a new webpage even though it belongs to the same website. Quick Links that I remove, add or edit don't get saved either and there's a huge lag when changing theme (and for some reason a blank downloads menu also opens at the same time). Also, more of the important settings could be added (like Languages, System) and also an option to remember passwords and automatically log into websites for the times when children want to use websites with their account.
and have you got the new Google meet ui ? i have not got
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
You have to wait until a new version has released.