Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
man I am writing this on 3rd of September why is Kids Mode still not coming?? You said it would come in a couple days
I think I am from india that's why its not available for me.
Even I am in India
yes THAT is what I call LATE
Make sense, At first I thought my browser got problem or something because the feature is showing that is available but I don't have it..
I literally start to think about that when I am seeing the feature available on my edge browser on my windows sandbox, I really thought that I have problem on updating my browser or something:))
Thank you for the information btw