Kids mode not available in Edge

Anonymous
2021-04-17T15:42:26+00:00

After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-04-17T20:59:41+00:00

The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-15T17:17:48+00:00

    It's the 15th of August today, your reply was in April. Still no Kids Mode.

    Microsoft EdgeVersion 92.0.902.73 (Official build) (64-bit)

    There is "gradually rolling out" and then there is vaporware. Guess which one this is...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-11T06:00:19+00:00

    I have the latest version the version is 92.0.902.67

    But it is still not showing the kids mode.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-11T05:56:55+00:00

    Hello there Mr. Rafael,

    I am here to ask you that the way that you sent to use kids mode it did not work out for me. I mean that I clicked on my profile picture but I was not able to see the kids mode option. Is there any way that I can unlock kids mode?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-09T13:16:45+00:00

    today version 92.0.902.67 (Official build) (64-bit) still havent got the kids. is it becauseim located in asia?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments