Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
5 days since the original answer of it being a gradual rollout and "check again in a day or two."
What version of Edge supports Kids Mode?
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
It's been a couple of days. I get the same lack of dialog menu as Sean and my browser updated showing me the dialog and animations for kids mode specifically. 90.0.818.42 . It's missing. What a terrible rollout this is if my browser is updated, this feature is highlighted, and said feature is unavailable leading only to frustration.
Hello sean_270, how are you?
My name is Rafael, I am an independent advisor and also a user, just like you!
I'm happy to help you!
Didn't find the option in the Edge settings?
See Microsoft's topic below on how to use KIDS mode on MS Edge:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/learn...
If you still have a problem I hope your answer!
If this was helpful, mark it as an 'Answer'. If more users have the same question, it can help them!
If you still need help, comment here and I'll be back to help!
Best Regards