Kids mode not available in Edge

Anonymous
2021-04-17T15:42:26+00:00

After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-04-17T20:59:41+00:00

The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-12T07:17:04+00:00

    I have been waiting for 4-5 months and did not get it yet. Any answer?

    HI there,

    I can't see the Kids mode option but I think it's only in the US.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-12T07:08:32+00:00

    its not a good feature that's why they have not given the feature to us

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-12T07:07:41+00:00

    maybe it's not a very good feature that's why it is not being rolled out

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-12T06:41:43+00:00

    I have been waiting for 4-5 months and did not get it yet. Any answer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments