Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
Hello, sean_270!
My name is Ben, and I'm a Community Manager for Microsoft Edge. I'd be glad to discuss this with you, as I definitely understand your concern with its availability.
We're excited about Kids Mode! To make sure that everything about this mode runs as smoothly as possible, we are gradually rolling out this feature. It is our hope that it is available to everyone very soon, and I'll be glad to provide further updates as they become available. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and checking in!
I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.
-Ben The CM
my windows 10 version 21h1 even though i have not got kids mode
Just updated to Edge version 90.0.818.46 and still no "Kids Mode".
Checking at my office workstation the feature isn't here either.
Microsoft EdgeVersion 90.0.818.42 (Official build) (64-bit)
Looks like Kids mode is a vaporware bust. A seemingly terrible choice to make the product announcement with the update that doesn't offer the feature being announced.