Kids mode not available in Edge

Anonymous
2021-04-17T15:42:26+00:00

After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-04-17T20:59:41+00:00

The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T04:36:15+00:00

    Make sense, At first I thought my browser got problem or something because the feature is showing that is available but I don't have it..
    I literally start to think about that when I am seeing the feature available on my edge browser on my windows sandbox, I really thought that I have problem on updating my browser or something:))
    Thank you for the information btw

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T02:35:11+00:00

    yes THAT is what I call LATE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T02:33:21+00:00

    I think I am from india that's why its not available for me.

    Even I am in India

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T02:32:39+00:00

    man I am writing this on 3rd of September why is Kids Mode still not coming?? You said it would come in a couple days

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments