Kids mode not available in Edge

Anonymous
2021-04-17T15:42:26+00:00

After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-04-17T20:59:41+00:00

The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-27T06:32:07+00:00

    I think I am from india that's why its not available for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-26T08:45:23+00:00

    'very soon' It's been months still no kids mode .
    Today is 26 augustImage

    Case number regarding kids mode 3747439453942

    When I checked it still wasn't available for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-26T08:36:52+00:00

    'very soon' It's been months still no kids mode .
    Today is 26 august

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-16T16:47:02+00:00

    i am from India

    Case number 3485464944

    I am from the United Kingdom and it is not available for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments