Kids mode not available in Edge

Anonymous
2021-04-17T15:42:26+00:00

After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-04-17T20:59:41+00:00

The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-16T10:32:27+00:00

    i am from India

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-16T10:07:01+00:00

    I have the latest version the version is 92.0.902.67

    But it is still not showing the kids mode.

    Case number 373528936279

    Hi there,

    You have to call up Microsoft Support at 0344 800 2400 or +44 344 800 2400. You can get help online with that wherever you are in the world

    Kind regards,

    Zahid

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-16T10:05:09+00:00

    Hello there Mr. Rafael,

    I am here to ask you that the way that you sent to use kids mode it did not work out for me. I mean that I clicked on my profile picture but I was not able to see the kids mode option. Is there any way that I can unlock kids mode?

    Case number 283732911613

    There isn't a way that you unlock kids mode. I am sorry but you will have to call up the Microsoft Customer Services Team or you get support online. I can give you their email address and phone number Their phone number is 0344 800 2400 or +44 344 800 2400 If you are in the United States of America, it could be available.

    Kind regards,

    Zahid

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-16T09:53:02+00:00

    It's the 15th of August today, your reply was in April. Still no Kids Mode.

    Microsoft EdgeVersion 92.0.902.73 (Official build) (64-bit)

    There is "gradually rolling out" and then there is vaporware. Guess which one this is...

    Case number 76293836221

    It is the 16th August

    I have Microsoft Edge 92.0.902.73 (Official build (64-bit)

    I don't have the Kids mode feature on my screen I checked the profile screen and it still doesn't show up. Which country are you in because I am in the United Kingdom

    Kind regards, Zahid

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments