Disabling InPrivate browsing on iphone

Anonymous
2020-01-29T01:12:32+00:00

I hope someone can help me I accidentally turned on the  InPrivate browsing on my iphone. I use Bing with Edge. Any help is appreciated. 

                                              Sharon

Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-01-29T01:19:57+00:00

    Hi Sharon,

    I am an independent advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I would be happy to help you out with this.

    At the bottom of your screen, do you see the tabs icon? (Second from the right)

    If you click this, you will see the InPrivate tabs listed, at the bottom if you tap on "Close all" this will close all InPrivate tabs and you will go back to regular tabs. At the top of the screen you could also click "Tabs" to return to regular browsing.

    I hope this has helped you. If this is not what you are looking for, please reply and let us know and we would be happy to look into providing some different suggestions!

    Regards,

    -Ashton

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments