Disabling InPrivate browsing on iphone

Anonymous
2020-01-29T01:12:32+00:00

I hope someone can help me I accidentally turned on the  InPrivate browsing on my iphone. I use Bing with Edge. Any help is appreciated. 

                                              Sharon

Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-01-30T07:01:31+00:00

    Thank you so much for all of the help.

                              Sharon

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-30T00:56:25+00:00

    Hi there, that is the normal browsing mode for Microsoft Edge so you are back in normal mode now! Glad you are out of InPrivate. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

    Regards,

    -Ashton

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-01-29T23:33:41+00:00

    I have a lock  with a little blue dot in the corner in the address bar. If I click that it has

    Tracking prevention (balance) if a site appears broken, try turning off Tracking prevention. 

    Configure tracking prevention for this site.

    The button to the right is off.

    On the plus side I did get rid of the In Private!

    Thanks for the help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-01-29T04:25:07+00:00

    Hi there! Thanks for getting back to us.

    I am including a screenshot below - let me know if you are seeing the same thing.

    You will have to click on the "Tabs" section in step 2, in order to get it out of Browsing InPrivate. If the Tabs page is blank when you tap it, press the + icon on the bottom centre of the screen.

    I hope this helps! Please reply if you are still having any issues.

    -Ashton

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-01-29T02:50:52+00:00

    Hi I clicked that on and deleted history, However I still have the Browsing inPrivate page and a  blue thingy on the address bar

     The only thing I am deleting is the Browsing inPrivate page!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments