Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why does Gmail account detects Microsoft Edge browser as Google Chrome browser when I dont have google chrome installed, and I mean it does cuz my current session under google account security > your devices says > This device, mean its my computer. Can someone please confirm this error(?) because i've been paranoid since my account from different platform was hacked just recently, i need clarification, please help me!
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
At the google forum, still not get another response from an advisor or officials...
Ok also found out something on the 3 dots option " ... " Help & Feedback after clicking that pops out another options and at the bottom there "About Microsoft Edge" clicking that brings me here... then to the sentence below the Download updates... "This browser is made possible by the Chromium open source project and other open source software." I clicked the Chromium part then saw the image (last attachment)
That (Chromium) probably has something to do with the bug that's detected Edge as Chrome. But I've not heard of it before and haven't found other cases yet.
Yes it could be, but I did send feedback to the developer earlier, will inform you what'll they say or if they know how to resolve this.
They don't always reply to Feedback because they get so much. If they need more information or logs to resolve the problem then you will sometimes hear from them.
But do let us know what happens here.