Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why does Gmail account detects Microsoft Edge browser as Google Chrome browser when I dont have google chrome installed, and I mean it does cuz my current session under google account security > your devices says > This device, mean its my computer. Can someone please confirm this error(?) because i've been paranoid since my account from different platform was hacked just recently, i need clarification, please help me!
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Also at gmail device manager, I wanted to sign it out on the detected google chrome browser, but it doesnt have an option to sign out, was it because its the current session? Time activity also doesnt change, I saw it like couple of hours ago and it still says its 1 minute from now Im viewing it. This screenshot was taken just now.
Where are those screenshots coming from exactly?
If you don't see Chrome in Program Files then there's no reason to Take Ownership in order to delete it.
I think it's buggy. You can Go over Windows 10 using this checklist to make sure the install is set up correctly, optimized for best performance, and any needed repairs get done: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
Keep me posted on your progress as I will be here to help until the case is resolved.
I see. So you're viewing Google Account Security information on Edge?
I see you enabled Enhanced Security on Chrome. I'd also flag the false Chrome listing using the arrow at the right end of each listing.
In case this is a known issue with Chrome I'd ask in the Chrome forums too: