PLEASE HELP ME! Why does Gmail account detects Microsoft Edge browser as Google Chrome browser, under signed in device/browser?

Anonymous
2023-03-24T04:28:09+00:00

Why does Gmail account detects Microsoft Edge browser as Google Chrome browser when I dont have google chrome installed, and I mean it does cuz my current session under google account security > your devices says > This device, mean its my computer. Can someone please confirm this error(?) because i've been paranoid since my account from different platform was hacked just recently, i need clarification, please help me!

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-24T08:37:17+00:00

    You are most welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-24T08:33:56+00:00

    I will, thank you Greg!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-24T08:23:58+00:00

    Good, let us know what you find out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-24T08:21:36+00:00

    I've posted there and waiting for response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-24T08:10:33+00:00

    Did you ask at Chrome forums to see if it's a known issue there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments