Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why does Gmail account detects Microsoft Edge browser as Google Chrome browser when I dont have google chrome installed, and I mean it does cuz my current session under google account security > your devices says > This device, mean its my computer. Can someone please confirm this error(?) because i've been paranoid since my account from different platform was hacked just recently, i need clarification, please help me!
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Also there would be a notification email if someone did logged in my account, and also they'd need at verification code sent via sms or email. But still Im concerned why does it reflects that im using Chrome instead or Edge browser.
Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.
Can I see a screenshot of what is telling you Edge is detected as Chrome? Here is how to take a screenshot then post it back here using the Attach Image button in the reply box: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/o...
If you're concerned about being hacked, here is everything you need to know to detect, prevent and react to being hacked:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.
____________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.