Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-03-01T21:28:54+00:00

    PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:

    https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?

    -   -   -

    Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?

    Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-21T21:29:26+00:00

    PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:

    https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?

    -   -   -

    Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?

    Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?

    Don

    I am also having the same issue. Usually only happens when I am using a vpn. which I always use when I am traveling and not on my home network. Only happens with Lowes. I just go buy from someone else...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-28T01:59:44+00:00

    Turning off VPN worked instantly for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-30T15:49:53+00:00

    Use this tool to check if your IP has been blacklisted and why. Then you may request an investigation.

    Akamai Client Reputation. https://www.akamai.com/us/en/clientrep-lookup/

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-21T18:13:51+00:00

    Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

    Access Denied

    You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

    Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

    I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

    Just bought this Lenovo and installed Norton. I do use the VPN every day and don't find this problem on any other house hold computer. Has to be in the settings.  But where?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments