Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi RavieBeast,
Are you still experiencing this issue?
I can't get to Smith's Food and Drug or Kroeger.
Reference #18.4e0d3017.1612128152.c36011d
The error you are seeing for both issues in the thread is likely one of two things:
It also possible you were visiting the site and they were having some issue with the connectivity between their servers and their CDN provider, this is less likely if it happens all the time.
Requesting help from the sites customer support team can help, they will probably forward the request to the website team to help find out.
This problem appears to be widespread. I think Lowe's has a serious problem.
Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.
https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?