Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i am trying to view a page in the lowes site but it say i have a fire wall blocking . how to fix this problems
This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.
This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.
I am using Chrome and had the issue.
Same issue as well on Chrome.
Not going through their hoops just to browse their site.
Thankfully home depot is closer to me and doesn't block me from wanting to spend money there.