Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-29T16:30:38+00:00

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

    Use https://www.lowes.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-30T16:04:11+00:00

    I tried typing in that exact address and was able to see the site home page but any attempt to search or go to specific departments caused the access denied message.   Again, this is only occuring on one computer that I own.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-31T13:44:35+00:00

    Does it happen across all browsers or just one (Chrome, Edge, IE11)? Try clearing the cookies, history, browser cache for the browser(s).

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-31T21:47:17+00:00

    Same issue and receiving reference #18.cdce5640.1598909971.32727a8... able to get to Lowes.com after clearing browser but if I search or click any links, I get 'Access Denied' server error. Then unable to return to Lowes.com. This is occurring everytime for weeks. Happens occassionally on other sites as well. Occurs on Edge and Chrome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments