Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-01T19:39:21+00:00

    This problem appears to be widespread. I think Lowe's has a serious problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-11T16:36:45+00:00

    The error you are seeing for both issues in the thread is likely one of two things:

    1. An issue with their CDN (Content delivery network) blocking your IP Address or country.
    2. A security device / firewall is blocking you. This happens when your IP is listed is being or has been used by hackers, or you are located in a blocked or banned country etc. 

    It also possible you were visiting the site and they were having some issue with the connectivity between their servers and their CDN provider, this is less likely if it happens all the time.

    Requesting help from the sites customer support team can help, they will probably forward the request to the website team to help find out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-31T21:24:14+00:00

    I can't get to Smith's Food and Drug or Kroeger.

    Reference #18.4e0d3017.1612128152.c36011d

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-14T23:10:20+00:00

    Hi RavieBeast,

    Are you still experiencing this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-31T21:47:17+00:00

    Same issue and receiving reference #18.cdce5640.1598909971.32727a8... able to get to Lowes.com after clearing browser but if I search or click any links, I get 'Access Denied' server error. Then unable to return to Lowes.com. This is occurring everytime for weeks. Happens occassionally on other sites as well. Occurs on Edge and Chrome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments