Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
| 1. What browser are you using on which version of Windows? CHROME, EDGE, WINDOWS 10 PRO<br><br>2. Do you have the problem with other browsers? YES<br><br>3. Are you running third-party antivirus/security or using Microsoft Defender? JUST DEFENDER BUT SHUT IT DOWN AND STILL GET SAME RESULTS |
|---|
seveer1313 wrote:
Doesnt change anything still get same Access Denied
Don
Doesnt change anything still get same Access Denied
i my case its is NORTON VPN.. if i turn it off i get to lowes no problem. It could also be that lowes detects a VPN and does not approve,
THANK YOU, SIR! :D Our issue was kicked off by NoScript blocking lowescdn.com but allowing lowes.com. I guess Lowes isn't a fan of this and places some kind of rotten cookie on the browser. The cookie must be cleared and both domains permitted.