Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T14:36:04+00:00

    Same results here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T14:28:12+00:00

    Try an In Private session.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T14:20:44+00:00

    Are you using any browser plugins or extensions? Have you made changes to security related settings that might alter if Scripts or JavaScript runs on a site?

    No I am not disabled or deleted any and all to get a base line. No changes was able to use site 24hrs before with no issues and no updates occured in that 24 hours.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T11:51:31+00:00

    PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:

    https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?

    -   -   -

    Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?

    Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?

    Don

    Same as others. https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a problem and blocking Comcast/Infinty?? Can't get to Lowes on any of my PCs using Comcast/Infinity network. However, using a cell phone using wifi on the same Comcast/Infinity works will work. Since clearing all the browser history also clean some of the information I would like to keep, is there a better way. Also didn't work with MS Edge, Chrome, and firefox. Seems odd I would need to do this with three different computer on the same home network and different browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-17T22:46:18+00:00

    Are you using any browser plugins or extensions? Have you made changes to security related settings that might alter if Scripts or JavaScript runs on a site?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments