Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-28T20:05:19+00:00

    Same issue as well on Chrome.

    Not going through their hoops just to browse their site.

    Thankfully home depot is closer to me and doesn't block me from wanting to spend money there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-20T10:40:29+00:00

    This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.

    I am using Chrome and had the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-20T01:39:32+00:00

    This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T14:24:11+00:00

    i am trying to view a page in the lowes site but it say i have a fire wall blocking . how to fix this problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-19T02:30:44+00:00

    You'll need to unsubscribe. The option is at the top but it's not very obvious. I think you click Subscribe and it goes away or changes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments