Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same results here
Try an In Private session.
Are you using any browser plugins or extensions? Have you made changes to security related settings that might alter if Scripts or JavaScript runs on a site?
No I am not disabled or deleted any and all to get a base line. No changes was able to use site 24hrs before with no issues and no updates occured in that 24 hours.
Are you using any browser plugins or extensions? Have you made changes to security related settings that might alter if Scripts or JavaScript runs on a site?
| 1. What browser are you using on which version of Windows? CHROME, EDGE, WINDOWS 10 PRO<br><br>2. Do you have the problem with other browsers? YES<br><br>3. Are you running third-party antivirus/security or using Microsoft Defender? JUST DEFENDER BUT SHUT IT DOWN AND STILL GET SAME RESULTS |
|---|