Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.
I am using Chrome and had the issue.
That eliminates cookie issues. My issue was scripts being blocked getting the host server angry and putting blocking cookies on my browser. Maybe I'll get another idea for you soon.
Doesnt change anything still get same Access Denied
seveer1313 wrote:
Doesnt change anything still get same Access Denied
Don
THANK YOU, SIR! :D Our issue was kicked off by NoScript blocking lowescdn.com but allowing lowes.com. I guess Lowes isn't a fan of this and places some kind of rotten cookie on the browser. The cookie must be cleared and both domains permitted.