Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i my case its is NORTON VPN.. if i turn it off i get to lowes no problem. It could also be that lowes detects a VPN and does not approve,
Here's how I fixed it.
From the Chrome browser, click the lock icon in the address field (next to the website url. )
Click on "cookies"A list of cookies that are in use for the site will appear in the pop up window.
Click the first cookie, and click remove.
Continue removing all cookies until there are none left.
Reload the website lowes.com
You should be good to go.
THis worked for me as long as I turned off the "Capital One" shopping extension until final checkout. Did you have any shopping credit extensions or apps enabled?
I have found out that if I disable the "Capital One" shopping cashback extension until I am ready to checkout I have no issues. I have tried 10 times with and without and only 2 times was I able to shop normally with the extension enabled.
I also cleared out all other cookies as the previous poster suggested.
Exact same issue with lowes.com as others. Cannot access through Chrome or Edge. This issue just started in last 7 days. June 13, 2021 and later.
I have the same problem